Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This Makes Me Laugh

I have literally spent the last two to three hours of my life looking at chickens on the internet. I had no idea how in depth and insanely hilarious this task could be. Seriously? I think that fancy chickens could potentially overturn my life. I seriously can't stop laughing at these fluffy chicken faces. Here is a sample of what I have been stating at:

My favorite, the Silkie:

Photobucket

The Polish Fizzle:

Photobucket

And the Helmeted Guineafowl:

Photobucket

I hope you are laughing as much as I am right now.


Love,
Natalie

2 comments:

pearlslaceandruffles said...

aww the first one is so so cute! xo

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

nikoart said...

Oh my goodness! What a cute blog! You know, you haven't seen anything until you see a chicken running. I would fall over laughing whenever I'd see my rooster running over to greet me. It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life...seriously! haha! =)

Post a Comment