Monday, May 24, 2010

Find a Happy Place

I hope everyone has a happy place.
Maybe a comfy place or a quite place.. some place?
Anyhow, this weekend I went to my happy place with Coral and Lilo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It is by the river and it is quite nice there.
There is a little hiking trail that is perfect for Coral.
Not too hard, not too boring.

We brought a lunch to picnic there.
We made the mistake of going during the time that Coral generally enjoys her afternoon nap.
Clearly, she was not thrilled.

Photobucket

She eventually got over her tiredness and gave me a smile. Please note, I have decided to allow Coral to wear whatever she wants, whenever she wants. Hence the silky little strapless number to go to the river. I'm screwed.

Photobucket



Love,
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment