Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Loves of My Life

Meet Coral
This is my baby girl, Coral Ray.
She is a mischievous little rascal.
Some days I wonder how I ever lived without her. Everyday is the best day of her life, and mine. She tells me that I am her best friend.
And I believe her.


Photobucket

Meet Joey
I call him Lilo and I love him so dear.
We fell in love the first time we met and got married less than a month later.
He has yellow eyes and I like them lots.
When we are old and grey, we plan to travel the states in an RV and be so happy.
I can't wait.


Photobucket

I’m really happy


Photobucket

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Ah! I love this so much. Your family is so beautiful and your love for each other is so evident. Loved this post!

Trine said...

shes too cute! i love this pirate outfit! ;-)

xoxo trine

strawberrygirl said...

oh!I love this romantic lovestory!!! and your daughter seems to be a nice little girl!!you are lucky!

Danielle Dadamo said...

Awww how sweet and lovely!

XOXO,
Danielle
itisajoiseywayofthinking.blogspot.com

Post a Comment